1. The Seller is the Administrator of your personal data that you voluntarily provided to the Seller during the registration process for the purpose of the provision of services by the Seller, either electronically or in other circumstances specified in the Terms and Conditions.
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Seller only based on the agreement you granted and only to process the orders or services provided electronically by the Seller or for other purposes determined by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The collection of personal data provided to the Seller is reported by the Seller to the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
4. Personal data is provided to the Seller voluntarily, subject to the condition that failure to provide certain data determined in the Terms and Conditions in the Registration process prevents you from registering and from creating a Customer Account and prevents you from making and processing an order in the case of placing an order with no Customer Account registered.
5. Whoever provides the Seller his/her personal data, has the right to access and amend it.
6. The Seller grants the possibility of removing your personal data from the database, especially if you decide to delete our Client Account. The Seller may refuse to delete the personal data of a Client who has not made all due payments to the Seller or has violated applicable law. The preservation of the data in these cases may be necessary in order to explain the circumstances and to determine the liability of the customer.
7. The Seller protects the personal data provided by the Customers and makes every effort to protect it from an unauthorised access or use.
8. The Seller does not give, sell or lend the personal data provided by Customers to any persons or institutions, unless it is done with the express consent or request from the Customer, in accordance with applicable provisions of law or at the request of the court, prosecutor, police or other authorities, in the case of a violation of the applicable law by the Customer.
9. The Seller can reveal the Customer's personal data with an express of consent from the Customer, to the extent necessary to the implementation of the Sales agreement with DotPay S.A., with the head office at: Wielicka 72, Cracow (30-552), if a customer chose the DotPay method of payment.
10. The Customer can express the desire to receive an electronic survey that would examine the level of satisfaction from the purchase made in our Store. The Customer may also agree to transfer his/her personal data, including the e-mail address and the information related to the purchase to Opineo Ltd. with the head office in Wrocław, 53-333 Wrocław, ul. Powstańców Śląskich 2-4. The Customer simultaneously agrees for his/her personal data to be processed by this company. The consent may be expressed by marking the chosen option on the Store website, in the shopping basket, while placing an order.
11. The Seller reserves the right to reveal to companies and internet services some collective, general statistical statements regarding the customers. These statements contain no personal data of the Customers, only data related to the popularity of the Store website.
12. The Seller applies the “cookies” which are saved by the Seller's server on the hard drive of the final device used by the customer while browsing the Store website.
13. The use of “cookies” is meant to improve the way the Store website works on the final device of the Customer. This mechanism doesn't damage the final device of the customer, doesn't cause any changes in the configuration of the final device or in the software installed on those devices. “Cookies” are not meant to identify the Customers.
14. The Seller uses the “cookies” in order to:
a) memorise the information about the final device of the Customers;
b) verify and broaden the offer;
c) obtain statistical data.
15. Every Customer can switch the “cookies” system off in the internet browser settings. The Seller reminds, however, that doing so may result in a lower performance of the Store website or lack of access to the Store.